A low-carb diet is generally used for losing weight and to give you an idea here’s a simple meal plan for a low-carb diet.
Feel free to change the portion sizes, as it will depend on your individual carbohydrate goals and calorie needs.
- Breakfast Veggie omelet with avocado
- Lunch Burrito bowl (no rice or beans) with extra fajita veggies, extra meat (of choice), cheese, guacamole, and salsa
- Dinner Grilled chicken breast with mixed roasted vegetables (broccoli or cauliflower) and a half of a sweet potato with butter
- Snack Option Mixed berries or Almonds
- Breakfast Grain-Free Granola. You could add some Greek Yogurt and blueberries
- Lunch Arugula salad with grilled salmon or chicken
- Dinner Cheesesteak Stuffed Peppers or grilled chicken with vegetables
- Snack Option Edamame or Popcorn
- Breakfast Strawberries or raspberries topped with Greek yogurt and chopped nuts or Omelet with various veggies
- Lunch Chicken and vegetable soup (without rice or noodles)
- Dinner Vegetable stir-fry over cauliflower rice or meatballs with vegetables
- Snack Option Almonds or 1 medium orange
Check with your doctor before starting any weight-loss diet, especially if you have any health conditions, such as diabetes or heart disease.